2. GENERAL TERMS GOVERNING THE PLATFORM 2.1 These Terms shall be applicable to every person who accesses the Platform as a Visitor for gaining information about the Company and the Services thereof and the Users who have registered on the Platform for availing the Services. 2.2 For availing of the services provided by the Company through the Platform the User can connect with a Legal team from Monday to Friday between 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., however in some cases, the last call can be addressed till 07:00 p.m. 2.3 The User is requested to provide a brief of the agreement/documents to the Legal Team within the same day of the meeting. 2.4 The summary of the discussion will be mailed to your registered email ID by the Legal Team within 2 hours of the virtual meeting. It is advised to highlight the change(s) or add suggestions if any, in the trail. Once the written approval is received from your end no changes can be made in the same. 2.5 No calls or emails will be addressed by the team from any other number, email ID or another authorized person other than that registered with the Platform, however, the request to change the same can be communicated to the Team over the previous registered mobile number or email ID. 2.6 The document for which the order is placed will be delivered to you within 05 (Five) working days, however, if any calls are scheduled or information is shared with the Legal Team after 03:00 p.m. the timeline for the delivery of the agreement/document will be calculated from the next working day. 2.7 The Company reserves the right to refuse to make the amendments in the agreement if it is changing the transaction of the agreement/document for which the order is placed. 2.8 Any request made to book a call with a lawyer must be placed at least 3 hours prior to the call. 2.9 Any request for amendments can only be made within 2 working days after the delivery of the Agreement/Document, no request will be addressed for the same after the expiration of the timeline, and the option for amendment will be removed from the dashboard. 2.10 All Services and other information displayed on the Platform constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchasing the Services available on the Platform by raising a purchase order shall constitute an “Offer”. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject this offer, based on several factors as per the sole discretion of the Company and our confirmation of your order shall constitute the “acceptance of offer”. 2.11 Further, the Company reserves the right to block your access from the Platform if you are found acting in contravention of the Terms and/or the Policy of the Company. You, by accessing or using the Platform, acknowledge that you are well aware of the Terms, have read and understood them, and thereby agree to be bound by it. 2.12 For using the Services, the User agrees that he is eligible to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to enter into transactions with the Company, and their access shall be restricted or blocked as soon as the Company is aware of the same. The Company reserves the right to terminate your order and refuse to provide you with access to the Platform as soon as the Company discovers that you are below 18 years or do not have the required approval from your parents/legal guardian. 2.13 In the case of a legal entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity under the Terms.
3. SERVICES The Company provides the following services on the Platform to its Users, including but not limited to (“Services”): 3.1 Contract Draft: The Platform provides automated software solutions to the Users who desire to create legal Agreements or require a detailed Review or summary of the Agreement. (i) Contract Draft a) Contract Draft offers the drafting of legal agreements either by a User himself (Do-it-Yourself) or by our legal experts (Draft by an Expert) and the same has been explained below: i) Do-it-Yourself (DIY) is an automated option to draft the Agreement with the help of the templates already provided on the Platform. The drafted agreement shall be available in your dashboard for downloading or e-signature immediately on the payment of the applicable fee; and ii) Draft by an Expert wherein after selecting the category of document and the Agreement from the options available in the drop-down, you shall be required to accurately fill in the questionnaire and pay the applicable fee. As Drafts by an Expert are complex in nature, our legal experts will personally draft the Agreement in accordance with the information provided by you. The agreement shall be available in your dashboard for download within 05 (Five) business days and can thereafter be downloaded and e-signed. b) If due to any inevitable reason, we are unable to provide you with the Agreement draft within the promised timeline, we shall intimate the same to you. The status of every order raised by you shall be visible on your dashboard. c) The fee for drafting the Agreement is not inclusive of the electronic signature facility and you shall be required to pay an additional amount if you desire to avail the same. 3.2 Contract Review a) Under Contract Review, our legal experts will vet the Agreement, highlight the clauses, not in your favor, and thereafter suggest the requisite amendments for the protection of your interests. b) You can avail of this service by filling the form on the Platform, which requires the Contract Title, Query Detail and, and Name of the Other Party. Further, you shall be required to upload a copy of the Agreement on the Platform. c) After receiving the payment, our experts shall vet the Agreement for you. We shall provide you with a detailed report on your Agreement within a period of 05 (Five) business days. 3.3 E-signature: It enables the User to electronically sign their legal documents. The e-signature service is provided on the Platform through third-party service providers and the Company holds no liability towards the same. 3.4 Talk to Experts: It is the service offered by the Company through the Platform where a User can book a slot for meeting with the expert to resolve their legal queries over the call. 3.5 Legal Website Audit: In this service offered by the Company through the Platform the Legal Team will conduct the Audit of the Users website with the legal perspective whether the website in in compliance with the laws, all the policies are in line etc. 3.6 Trademark Filing: In this service offered by the Company through the Platform the Legal Team will provide the User with Brand Protection report of the said mark suggesting the relevant classes as per the Users business and the probability of getting the mark registered after getting the go ahead on the same from the User the filing process of the said mark will be initiated.
4. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT FOR USE OF SERVICES 4.1 To avail of services on the Platform, the Users shall register and create an account with the Platform that would require the Personal Information of the Users i.e., name, address, contact number, and email Id, amongst other matters. Please note that for the purposes of transacting with the Company to avail the Services, you shall have to provide us with your sensitive data, i.e., debit/credit card information, CVV number, expiry date, or details regarding the other payment options. 4.2 The Company may call/email the Users in relation to the availed Services or as a part of the other activities undertaken by the Company; however, any representative of the Company would never contact the User to inquire about their credentials and you are strictly advised not to share such information with any third person. Further, you are requested to inform us immediately regarding such faux calls/emails so as to enable the Company to take appropriate steps towards the same. 4.3 It is your responsibility to keep your account details, login id, and password confidential at all times. You hereby accept the responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and the Company shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the User to protect the account details or the password. 4.4 You agree to use the Services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Platform. 4.5 The Company reserves the right to refuse the Services, terminate User accounts, remove or edit the content on the Platform or cancel an order in its sole discretion. 4.6 You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as required by the Company during the registration process; and for any changes in this data at a later stage, the User shall promptly inform the Company. 4.7 In case, any information provided by you is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete or the Company suspects such information to be untrue or inaccurate, the Company will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Platform. Further, the Company may initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you at its sole discretion.
5. PRICE AND PAYMENT 5.1 Any contract for availing the Services from this platform is between you and the Company. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of placing the order. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment. 5.2 All prices listed on the Platform are correct at the time of publication. We also reserve the right to alter the product catalogue on the Platform. The Company endeavours to provide accurate pricing information for the services, howsoever typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that any service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we may contact you to either provide you with a solution or cancel your order(s). In such cases, the payment shall be returned to the User within 07 (Seven) days of such cancellation. 5.3 The total price for the product ordered including taxes will be displayed at the time of checking out your order. Full payment must be made for all items ordered via online payment, e.g., Google Pay, Razorpay, PhonePay, Paytm, Amazon Pay, Mobikwik, Freecharge, Airtel Money, JioMoney, PayZapp, Net banking, or SBI Buddy. 5.4 The User agrees that the Company takes utmost care while dealing with third-party payment providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology, and workflows, hence the Company cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers. The Company uses third-party payment providers to receive payments from the User, and therefore, the Company shall not be responsible for delays or erroneous transactions, or cancellation of orders due to payment issues. 5.5 Please note that for any additional fee or the amount charged by the bank as a convenience fee for processing the transaction, the Company shall not be held liable for the same. 5.6 If a User makes the payment for the same order more than once by mistake, the extra amount will be refunded via the same gateway to the source within 07 (Seven) working days.
7. CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS 7.1 Apart from any content or information provided by a User or any third-party, the ownership and any and all rights, titles, and interests in the intellectual property and proprietary information and content on the Platform (Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, Designs) including without limitation any logos, graphics, slogans, text, content, software, code, illustrations, images, icons, programs, technology, the look and feel of the Platform and the compilation and arrangement of the content and materials on it exclusively belong to the Company, its suppliers and licensors. User’s access or usage of the Platform does not confer upon them any right or license in the intellectual property or proprietary information of the Company as stipulated herein. 7.2 The Company does not claim any ownership of the information uploaded or submitted by the Users and the same shall belong to the User solely. The Company is under no obligation to monitor the information and content as stipulated herein and does not attest to the veracity, accuracy, credibility, authenticity, or integrity of such information and content. 7.3 For any content posted by you on the Platform that violates the intellectual property rights of a third party, you shall be liable for such violation and the Company shall have no liability towards the same. 7.4 You grant the Company the right to authorize the downloading and printing in whole or in part any content that you post to the Platform. 7.5 The User shall not use, post, modify, distribute or reproduce any content or material wherein the intellectual property and proprietary rights of such content and material belong to the Company, any third-party or any other person or entity without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such rights as aforesaid, failing which the Company shall be entitled to take appropriate action including terminating the usage and registration of such User without any refund or other liability. In the event the intellectual or proprietary rights of a User have been violated or infringed as aforesaid the aggrieved User shall forthwith notify the Company of the same along with adequate proof and the Company shall, in its discretion take necessary and appropriate action thereafter.
8. PROHIBITED CONTENT AND ACTIVITY 8.1 The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to determine whether the content posted by the User; or any activity in which the User is engaged, is prohibited or not. In case we find any content or activity by you to be inappropriate we will delete such content from the Platform, without providing any notice to you. In addition to it, the Company may terminate your account immediately and you shall be under the liability to indemnify the Company for the losses suffered by it due to your involvement in such activity. The extent of such damages shall be determined directly by the Company. Some examples of prohibited content or activity are: a) Posting any defamatory language for the Company, other Users, or any third party. b) Posting or circulating any content that involves the transmission of viruses and bugs through the Platform. c) Posting content on the Platform owned by the third – party without their approval. d) Posting content that contains nudity, violence, or sexual subject matter, including links to adult websites. e) Posting any untrue content with the sole intention of misleading other Users. f) Posting any advertisements on the Platform or any content to promote one’s own business. g) Involvement, directly or indirectly, in any criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets. 8.2 The User understands that the list provided under Clause 8.1 is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the sole authority to determine what amounts to prohibited content or activity.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 12.1 The information contained on the Platform is for general information purposes only and is provided on an “as is” basis. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the Platform, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. Any reliance you place on the Platform’s information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event, the Company assumes liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the Platform, omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the information, which is subject to change without notice. 12.2 The Company does not confirm the accuracy, credibility, authenticity, or veracity of any information provided by the Users on the Platform and does not promote or endorse the same. Any loss, liability, expenses, damages, or judgments incurred by a User as a result of reliance on or any action taken on such information shall be borne solely and exclusively by the Users and the Company shall not bear any liability or responsibility for the same. The User shall solely and exclusively be responsible for verifying the information, data, and content of other Users prior to any engagement by conducting the requisite due diligence and background checks for the same. 12.3 The Company shall not be liable, whether in contract or tort in any manner whatsoever for i) any interruptions in the services ii) delay in access or interruptions on the Platform iii) loss, theft, non-delivery, destruction, corruption, of data iv) any loss or damage incurred as a result of your access or usage of the Platform v) occurrence of any viruses, malfunctions, system failures, technical problems in connection with the Platform vi) inaccuracies or omission in content v) any other event beyond the control of the Company. 12.4 The Platforms’ use and any resultant connection, exchange, communications, or transaction do not constitute a piece of advice, counseling, recommendation on part of the Company, and any loss, liability, expenses, damages, or judgments incurred by any User as a result of the same shall solely and exclusively be the responsibility of and borne by such User and the Company shall not bear any liability or responsibility for the same. 12.5 The Company takes reasonable measures and precautions for the protection and security of the information provided by the User on the Platform; however, it shall not bear any responsibility or liability for any unauthorized or inappropriate use including without limitation any copying, printing, publishing, forging, reproductions, manipulation of the same by any other person or entity. 12.6 The Company may from time to time make the Platform unavailable, with or without notification, to the User for the purpose of carrying out maintenance; repair, or upgrades, and the Users agree and acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for any interruptions or loss of services as a result therefrom.
15. DELETION OF PROFILE 15.1 The Company reserves the right of deleting your profile and blocking your usage of the Platform in instances you are found acting in contravention of Clause 8 relating to the upload of prohibited content or you are involved in any prohibited activity. 15.2 Further, the Company may restrict or block your access to the Platform at its sole discretion if your actions or any omission to act leads to the breach of the Terms, either directly or indirectly. 15.3 In such cases, you shall be under the liability to indemnify the Company for the losses suffered by it. You agree and acknowledge that the extent of such loss and damages shall be determined by the Company in its own discretion and the decision of the Company pertaining to the same shall be final and binding.
17. USER DISPUTES, GRIEVANCES, AND REDRESSAL If you have any disputes or grievances in respect of Services availed through the Platform, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall endeavour to resolve your disputes or grievances within 03 (Three) working days of receiving the email.
19. CODE OF CONDUCT We value both our customers and our team members. Hence, any misbehaviour from the customer's end, including foul language or verbal spat, will not be entertained by us and is an absolute ground for immediate termination of the customer's account from our platform.