- This document is an “Electronic Record” in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information and Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by the computer system and does not require any physical or electronic signature. This document constitutes a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company establishing the rights and obligations pertaining to the use of the Platform and availing the various Services, features, content, and offerings available on it.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, modify, add, or delete portions of the Terms, at any time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Platform following the amended Terms shall mean that you accept and agree to the edits. Kindly note, for the purpose of these Terms, the use of “we”, “us”, and “ours” refers to the Company. Whenever the context so requires, “you”, “your” or “user” shall mean any natural or legal person who browses through the Platform to gain information about the Company and the Services offered by it.
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- a) “Account” shall mean the user account created by the Users on the Platform to avail the Services offered through the Platform.
- c) “Legal Team” shall mean and include the team of lawyers who are designated as Virtual Legal Counsel to understand your legal queries and needs in respect of agreement drafting, reviewing, or with any other services that are offered through the Platform.
- d) “Platform” is the reference to our website www.contractbazar.com through which we offer our Services.
- e) “Services” shall mean and include the services which is inclusive of but not limited to contract drafting, reviewing, HR legal support, e-signature, legal notice, trademark filing, copyright filling, and such other services that are provided to the Users with the use of technology through the Platform and as more elaborated in Clause __ of this Terms.
- f) “User” shall include any person accessing this Platform of the Company. The term user is inclusive of the people who place an order for availing Services offered through the Platform.
- g) “Visitor” shall mean any natural or legal person who browses through the Platform for informational purposes regarding the Company or the Services it offers thereof.
- h) “Working Days” shall mean the standard business days i.e., from Monday to Friday except for any gazetted or national holiday.
- i) “Working Hours” shall mean and include the normal working/ business hours i.e. 10 am to 6 pm on standard Working Days.
- a) The terms “you” and “user” shall mean any natural or legal person who browses through the Platform or avail Services through the Platform.
- b) The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” shall mean the Company.
- c) The “User” and the “Company” shall individually be referred to as the “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”.
- d) Words denoting any gender shall be deemed to include those of the other gender.
- e) Words using the singular or plural number also include the plural and singular, respectively.
- f) The terms hereof, hereby, hereto, and derivative or similar words refer to this entire Terms or specified clause of the Terms as the case may be.
- g) Heading or bold typeface is used only for the purpose of convenience and shall be ignored for the purpose of interpretation.
- h) Reference to the word include shall be construed as without limitation.
- i) Reference to any legislation or applicable law or any provision thereof shall refer to any such applicable law as amended, suspended, or re-enacted from time to time.
- j) The headings provided herein are for convenience purposes only and shall not deem to affect or limit any of the provisions hereof.
2. GENERAL TERMS GOVERNING THE PLATFORM
- 2.1. These Terms are applicable to every person who accesses the Platform as a Visitor for gaining information about the Company and the Services rendered thereof and the Users who have registered on the Platform for availing the Services.
- 2.2. For availing of the Services provided by the Company through the Platform the User shall create an Account on the Website by filling in the requisite details or by logging in via their google account or facebook account.
- 2.3. After onboarding for availing of the Services provided by the Company through the Platform the User can connect with our Legal team through phone calls only however, the Service to connect with out Legal Team over google meets/ zoom calls is available in accordance with the customized Packages availed. The appropriate time to connect with our Legal Team is from Monday to Friday between 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., however in some cases, the last call can be addressed till 07:00 p.m.
- 2.4. The User is requested to provide a brief of their queries and legal requirements to the Legal Team within the same day of the meeting. However, in case of any delay in providing such a brief, the User shall inform the designated Virtual Legal Counsel of such delay.
- 2.5. Any agreement drafted or reviewed by our Legal Team for which you have placed the order will be delivered to you within 3 (three) working days, however, if any calls are scheduled or information is shared with the Legal Team after 03:00 p.m. the timeline for the delivery of the agreement/document will be calculated from the next working day.
- 2.6. Any request for amendments in the drafted documents can only be made twice within 2 working days after the delivery of the agreement/Document, no request will be addressed for the same after the expiration of the timeline.
- 2.7. The Company reserves the right to refuse to make the amendments in the documents drafted for you if it is entirely changing the discussed transaction for which the order was placed.
- 2.8. Any request made to book a call with our Legal Team or the designated Virtual Legal Counsel must be placed at least 3 hours prior to the call.
- 2.9. All Services and other information displayed on the Platform constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for availing the Services available on the Platform by raising a purchase order shall constitute an “Offer”. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject this offer, based on several factors as per the sole discretion of the Company and our confirmation of your order shall constitute the “acceptance of offer”.
- 2.10. Further, the Company reserves the right to block your access from the Platform if you are found acting in contravention of the Terms and/or the Policy of the Company. You, by accessing or using the Platform, acknowledge that you are well aware of the Terms, have read and understood them, and thereby agree to be bound by the same.
- 2.11. For using the Services, the User agrees that he is eligible to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to enter into transactions with the Company, and their access will be restricted or blocked as soon as the Company is aware of the same. The Company reserves the right to terminate your order and refuse to provide you with access to the Platform and Services rendered thereof as soon as the Company discovers that you are below 18 years of age or do not have the required approval from your parents/legal guardian.
- 2.12. In the case of a legal entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity under the Terms.
- 2.13. In the event of any misbehaviour with the lawyers or our Legal Team, no refund or cancellation of any kind will be initiated, and the Company reserves the right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against the individual or representative of the entity or the company doing such misbehaviour.
The Company provides the following Services through the Platform to its Users, which is including but not limited to:
- 3.1. Contract Draft:
Under Contract Draft, we offer two types of Services to our Users. Under these two Services, our User have the option to either use the automated software solutions to create their own documents with ease and on the other hand they can either take the Services of our expert Virtual Legal Counsels to draft the documents with the smalles of intricacies. The two Services are explained in more detail in the following paragraphs:
- i. Do-it-Yourself (DIY) is an automated option to draft the agreements and documents with the help of the templates already provided on the Platform. The drafted agreement shall be available on your dashboard for downloading or e-signature immediately on the payment of the applicable fee; and
- ii. Draft by an Expert is our customized service wherein after selecting the category of document and the agreement from the options available in the drop-down such as Pro Business Contracts (PBC), Specialized Business Contracts (SBC), Pro Business Policies (PBP) and Special Business Policies (SBP), you shall be required to accurately fill in the questionnaire and pay the applicable fee. As the name suggest, drafts by an Expert are complex in nature, our legal experts i.e. our lawyers will schedule a briefing call with you to understand your requirements and basis on the brief provided by you, will personally draft the agreement. The agreement shall be available on your dashboard for download within 03 (three ) business days from the briefing date and can thereafter be downloaded and e-signed.
- iii. If due to any inevitable reason, we are unable to provide you with the draft of the agreement/ document within the promised timeline, we shall intimate the same to you. The status of every order raised by you shall be visible on your dashboard.
- iv. The fee for drafting the agreement/ document is not inclusive of the electronic signature facility and you shall be required to pay an additional amount if you desire to avail the service of electronic signature.
- 3.2. Contract Review
- a) Under Contract Review, our legal experts will vet the agreement, highlight the clauses not in your favour, and thereafter suggest the requisite amendments for the protection of your interest.
- b) You can avail this Service by filling out the form on the Platform, which requires the Document Title, Query Detail and, and Name of the Other Party. Further, you shall be required to upload a copy of the document on the Platform in either word or pdf format.
- c) After receiving the payment, Virtual Legal Counsel shall schedule a briefing call with you to understand your requirements and basis on the brief provided by you shall vet the agreement/ document for you. The document shall be available on your dashboard for download within 03 (three ) business days
- 3.3. E-signature: It enables the User to electronically sign their legal documents/ agreements. The e-signature service is provided on the Platform through third-party service providers and the Company holds no liability towards the same. You can use this Service in three ways:
- i. only me - You can avail this facility when the E-signature are only required for yourself.
- ii. Me and others - You can avail this facility when the E-signature are required for yourself and for other party.
- iii. Other - You can avail this facility when the E-signatures are not required for yourself but only for other party.
- 3.4. Legal Consultation: With this service, you as a User can get in touch over a call with the Virtual Legal Counsel at your own convenience and ease. By placing an order of Legal Consultation, you can discuss your legal queries or concerns and will get customized solutions. After making the payment, the Virtual Legal Counsel shall schedule and call and you can discuss your legal queries/concerns and the Virtual Legal Counsel shall give consultation along with providing customized solutions and addressing all your legal queries.
- 3.5. HR Legal Support: We understand that the human resource department plays an integral part for any organization and with this Service, we give our opinion on the internal functioning of your organization and on any HR issue or grievance that you may face. You can approach us for the drafting of HR Agreements, HR Policies (like Prevention of sexual harassment, grievance redressal, code of conduct, leave policy, employee handbooks, etc.,), and for discussing any dispute with the existing or ex-employees. Kindly note that the service of addressing any dispute with the existing or ex-employees will differ on case-to-case basis and a separate quote for the service shall be provided to youfor the same.
- 3.6. Legal Notice: We also provide assistance in sending out legal notices for and on behalf of our clients. In the event of any dispute with any party, we recommend sending legal notice to them as the first step before initiating the formal litigation process and to intimate the other party that you have looped-in your lawyers to resolve the dispute/ breach.
- 3.7. Trademark Filing: In this service offered by the Company through the Platform the Legal Team will provide the User with Brand Protection report of their proposed trademark suggesting the relevant classes as per the Users business activities and specifically highlighting the probability of getting the mark registered. Based on the further correspondence and confirmations sought from the Client, our lawyer will process the filing of the trademark application before the Trademark Office.
- 3.8. Copyright Filing: In respect of protecting your right and interest in the unique artistic, literally, dramatic, or software work, we also provide the service of filing the Copyright Applications to protect your brain child i.e. your intellectual property.
- 3.9. Legal Audit: Through Business Audit, analysis of your business and the operational process is done from the legal point of view. Business Audit will apprise you of the discrepancies in processes, policies, procedures, etc. and suggest the best recourse to be more compliant with the applicable laws. The Audit will provide you with an all-pervasive approach to make your business acquiescent and will also address the query of applicable and mandatory compliances that you must follow and adhere to ensure good corporate governance.
4. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT FOR USE OF SERVICES
- 4.1. To avail of services on the Platform, the Users shall register and create an account with the Platform that would require the Personal Information of the Users i.e., name, address, contact number, and email Id, amongst other matters. Please note that for the purposes of transacting with the Company to avail the Services, you shall have to provide us with your sensitive data, i.e., debit/credit card information, CVV number, expiry date, or details regarding the other payment options that you may select.
- 4.2. The Company may call/email the Users in relation to the availed Services or as a part of the other activities undertaken by the Company; however, any representative of the Company would never contact the User to inquire about their credentials and you are strictly advised not to share such information with any third person. Further, you are requested to inform us immediately regarding such faux calls/emails so as to enable the Company to take appropriate steps towards the same.
- 4.3. It is your responsibility to keep your account details, login id, and password confidential at all times. You hereby accept the responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and the Company shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the User to protect the account details or the password.
- 4.4. You agree to use the Services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Platform.
- 4.5. The Company reserves the right to refuse the Services, terminate User accounts, remove or edit the content on the Platform or cancel an order in its sole discretion.
- 4.6. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as required by the Company during the registration process; and for any changes in the data provided at any point in time, the User shall promptly inform the Company.
- 4.7. In case, any information provided by you is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete or the Company suspects such information to be untrue or inaccurate, the Company will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Platform. Further, the Company may initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you at its sole discretion.
5. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 5.1. Any contract for availing the Services from this platform is between you and the Company. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of placing the order. You also warrant that the financial information like that of credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own and that you have sufficient funds to make and process the payment.
- 5.2. All the prices listed on the Platform are correct at the time of publication. We also reserve the right to alter the product catalogue on the Platform. The Company endeavours to provide accurate pricing information for the services, howsoever typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that any Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we may contact you to either provide you with a solution or cancel your order(s). In such cases, the payment shall be returned to the User within 07 (Seven) business days of such cancellation.
- 5.3. The total price for the product ordered including taxes will be displayed at the time of checking out your order. Full payment must be made for all items ordered via online payment through 1. Debit Card or Credit Card, 2. UPI/QR Code, 3. Netbanking, Wallets, EMI
- 5.4. The User agrees that the Company takes utmost care while dealing with third-party payment providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology, and workflows, hence the Company cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers. The Company uses third-party payment providers to receive payments from the User, and therefore, the Company shall not be responsible for delays or erroneous transactions, or cancellation of orders due to payment issues.
- 5.5. Please note that for any additional fee or the amount charged by the bank/ payment merchants as a convenience fee for processing the transaction, the Company shall not be held liable for the same.
- 5.6. If a User makes the payment for the same order more than once by mistake, the extra amount will be refunded via the same gateway to the source within 07 (Seven) working days.
6. PAY AS YOU GO
- 6.1. In the event you have the requirement of only one service out of the bouquet of the Services offered through the Platform, you can simply select the desired Service and make the payment towards the same.
- 6.2. Our Lawyer will get in touch with you and take the brief from you in order to understand your legal query and will provide customized solution to the same.
- 6.3. Under Pay as you go, you will not become a member of the Contract Bazar and the term of association with you shall be in respect of the Service availed by you only.
7. 999 PRODUCT
- 7.1. Once you get on-boarded by paying INR 999 (Indian National Rupees Nine hundred ninety-nine). An account will be created for you wherein a dashboard will be created at the backend.
- 7.2. You will also receive a welcome email from Contract Bazar.
- 7.3. You will receive an introductory call from the appointed lawyer known as Virtual Legal Counsel (VLC) wherein the VLC will apprise you about the services included in 999 Productand a short orientation in respect of how the services will be offered through the Platform:
- 7.3.1. 1 year of on call assistance
- 7.3.2. All Pro Business Contracts at a flat fee of Rupees Three thousand nine hundred and ninety nine only (Rs, 3999/-)
- 7.3.3. All Specialized Business Contracts at a flat fee of Rupees twelve thousand nine hundred and ninety nine only (Rs, 12,499/-)
- 7.3.4. All Pro Business Policies at a flat fee of Rupees six thousand nine hundred and ninety nine only (Rs, 6999/-).
- 7.3.5. All Specialized Business Policies at a flat fee of Rupees Thirteen thousand nine hundred and ninety nine only (Rs, 13,999/-).
- 7.3.6. 10% off on other services for a period of 1 year.
- 7.4. The VLC will understand the legal query and business of the client and will suggest the requisite legal requirements ought to be abided by the client.
- 7.5. The VLC will also share the contact details for reaching out for general legal consultation.
- 7.6. You can reach out to the VLC from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6 pm, IST and get your queries resolved.
- 7.7. Under 999 Membership plan, you can also get your agreements/policies drafted at discounted prices as mentioned on the website and other services and documents shall be available at the 10% discount on the prices of the services/ documents / + GST at the applicable rates. In case you do not know which agreement should be drafted, you can connect with your designated VLC for the same.
- 7.8. Upon placing the order with us, the appointed VLC will schedule a briefing call with you in order to understand your requirements in detail and the agreement shall be available for download on your dashboard within a period of 3 (three) business days.
- 7.9. You can easily download the agreement and reach out to the requisite VLC within 2 (two) days of delivery of agreement as any requests for revision of agreement shall not be entertained post expiry of 2 (two) days from the date of delivery of the agreement.
- 7.10. Once you onboard with us in 999 Membership plan, you become our member and can reach out to the appointed VLC for 1 (one) year from the date of on-boarding with Contract Bazar for resolving your legal queries.
8. CUSTOMIZE PACKAGE
- 8.1. We at Contract Bazar, try and endeavour towards providing customized solutions to your legal queries and therefore offer you the option to choose and get a customized package curated for yourselves wherein services in respect of your need and requirement will be provided to you.
- 8.2. In order to get your plan customized, you need to provide answers to the questionnaire in respect of your business activities and on the basis of that our lawyers will get in touch with you to understand your legal queries and requirements in detail.
- 8.3. The pricing and the validity of the customized package will solely depend upon the services that you avails and the proposal that will be shared with you.
9. CANCELLATION AND REFUND
10. CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- 10.1. Apart from any content or information provided by a User or any third-party, the ownership and any and all rights, titles, and interests in the intellectual property and proprietary information and content on the Platform (Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, Designs) including without limitation any logos, graphics, slogans, text, content, software, code, illustrations, images, icons, programs, technology, the look and feel of the Platform and the compilation and arrangement of the content and materials on it exclusively belong to the Company, its suppliers and licensors. User’s access or usage of the Platform does not confer upon them any right or license in the intellectual property or proprietary information of the Company as stipulated herein.
- 10.2. The Company does not claim any ownership of the information uploaded or submitted by the Users and the same shall belong to the User solely. The Company is under no obligation to monitor the information and content as stipulated herein and does not attest to the veracity, accuracy, credibility, authenticity, or integrity of such information and content.
- 10.3. For any content posted by you on the Platform that violates the intellectual property rights of a third party, you shall be liable for such violation and the Company shall have no liability towards the same.
- 10.4. You grant the Company the right to authorize the downloading and printing in whole or in part any content that you post to the Platform.
- 10.5. The User shall not use, post, modify, distribute or reproduce any content or material wherein the intellectual property and proprietary rights of such content and material belong to the Company, any third-party or any other person or entity without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such rights as aforesaid, failing which the Company shall be entitled to take appropriate action including terminating the usage and registration of such User without any refund or other liability. In the event the intellectual or proprietary rights of a User have been violated or infringed as aforesaid the aggrieved User shall forthwith notify the Company of the same along with adequate proof and the Company shall, in its discretion take necessary and appropriate action thereafter.
11. PROHIBITED CONTENT AND ACTIVITY
- 11.1. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to determine whether the content posted by the User; or any activity in which the User is engaged, is prohibited or not. In case we find any content or activity by you to be inappropriate we will delete such content from the Platform, without providing any notice to you. In addition to it, the Company may terminate your account immediately and you shall be under the liability to indemnify the Company for the losses suffered by it due to your involvement in such activity. The extent of such damages shall be determined directly by the Company. Some examples of prohibited content or activity are:
- a. Posting any defamatory language for the Company, other Users, or any third party.
- b. Posting or circulating any content that involves the transmission of viruses and bugs through the Platform.
- c. Posting content on the Platform owned by the third – party without their approval.
- d. Posting content that contains nudity, violence, or sexual subject matter, including links to adult websites.
- e. Posting any untrue content with the sole intention of misleading other Users.
- f. Posting any advertisements on the Platform or any content to promote one’s own business.
- g. Involvement, directly or indirectly, in any criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
- 11.2. The User understands that the list provided under Clause 8.1 is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the sole authority to determine what amounts to prohibited content or activity.
- 12.2. Maintaining the confidentiality of their username the password shall be solely borne by the concerned User and the Company shall not bear any liability or responsibility for any breach in relation to the same. If the User suspects any unauthorized breach or activity on his/her account, the User shall promptly notify the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for any disclosure of such information by you to a third party.
13. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
- 13.2. We use a third-party service provider to facilitate payment and withdrawal procedures on the Platform including user verification. By using our Platform, you agree to use such third-party services by us.
- 14.1. The Platform and the Services, features, offerings, information, and content available on it is available on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. The Company disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, non- infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose except for those warranties that cannot be excluded under applicable laws. The Company does not guarantee any specific results from the usage of the Platform.
- 14.2. The Company provides no warranty that:
- a) The Services will be uninterrupted and free from any bugs or errors;
- b) The Services will meet your requirement;
- c) Accuracy or reliability of the results that may be obtained from the use of Services;
- d) The quality of Services, information, or other material obtained by you from or through the Platform will meet your expectation;
- e) The Platform will be compatible with your device;
- f) The accuracy of data provided on the platform.
- 14.3. The Company, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, or agents shall not be liable, whether in contract or tort in any manner whatsoever for a) any interruptions in the Services; b) delay in access or interruptions on the Platform; c) loss, theft, non-delivery, destruction, corruption, of data; d) any loss or damage incurred as a result of your access or usage of the Platform; e) the occurrence of any viruses, malfunctions, system failures, technical problems in connection with the Platform; f) inaccuracies or omission in the content; g) any other event beyond the control of the Company.
- 14.5. In order to render Services, the Company may be required to enter into arrangements or agreements with third-party payment gateways, facilitators, or processors for collection, refund, remittance, or payment made by you on the Platform. The Company hereby disclaims all warranty in respect of any of the Services brought to you by the third-party service providers.
- 14.6. The Company shall assume no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you or any third-party due to:
- a) Lack of authorization for any transaction.
- b) Illegitimacy of the payment method (including debit/credit card fraud) being used by you.
- c) Lack of authorization for any transaction made using the Platform.
- d) The decline of transactions by issuing Bank for any other reason whatsoever.
- 14.7. The use of the Platform and any resultant connection, exchange, communications, or transaction does not constitute an offer, advice, counselling, or recommendation on part of the Company, and any loss, liability, expenses, damages, or judgments incurred by any User as a result of entering into a transaction by using the Platform shall solely and exclusively be the responsibility of and borne by such User and the Company shall not bear any liability or responsibility for the same.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 15.1. The information contained on the Platform is for general information purposes only and is provided on an “as is” basis. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the Platform, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement. Any reliance you place on the Platform’s information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event, the Company assumes liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the Platform, omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the information, which is subject to change without notice.
- 15.2. The Company does not confirm the accuracy, credibility, authenticity, or veracity of any information provided by the Users on the Platform and does not promote or endorse the same. Any loss, liability, expenses, damages, or judgments incurred by a User as a result of reliance on or any action taken on such information shall be borne solely and exclusively by the Users and the Company shall not bear any liability or responsibility for the same. The User shall solely and exclusively be responsible for verifying the information, data, and content of other Users prior to any engagement by conducting the requisite due diligence and background checks for the same.
- 15.3. The Company shall not be liable, whether in contract or tort in any manner whatsoever for i) any interruptions in the services ii) delay in access or interruptions on the Platform iii) loss, theft, non-delivery, destruction, corruption, of data iv) any loss or damage incurred as a result of your access or usage of the Platform v) occurrence of any viruses, malfunctions, system failures, technical problems in connection with the Platform vi) inaccuracies or omission in content v) any other event beyond the control of the Company.
- 15.4. The Platforms’ use and any resultant connection, exchange, communications, or transaction do not constitute a piece of advice, counselling, recommendation on part of the Company, and any loss, liability, expenses, damages, or judgments incurred by any User as a result of the same shall solely and exclusively be the responsibility of and borne by such User and the Company shall not bear any liability or responsibility for the same.
- 15.5. The Company takes reasonable measures and precautions for the protection and security of the information provided by the User on the Platform; however, it shall not bear any responsibility or liability for any unauthorized or inappropriate use including without limitation any copying, printing, publishing, forging, reproductions, manipulation of the same by any other person or entity.
- 15.6. The Company may from time to time make the Platform unavailable, with or without notification, to the User for the purpose of carrying out maintenance; repair, or upgrades, and the Users agree and acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for any interruptions or loss of services as a result therefrom.
16. FORCE MAJEURE
18. CODE OF CONDUCT:
- 18.1. We value both our customers and our team members. Hence, any misbehavior from the customer's end, including foul language or verbal spat, will not be entertained by us and is an absolute ground for immediate termination of the customer's account from our platform.
19. DELETION OF PROFILE
- 19.1. The Company reserves the right of deleting your profile and blocking your usage of the Platform in instances you are found acting in contravention of Clause 8 relating to the upload of prohibited content or you are involved in any prohibited activity.
- 19.2. Further, the Company may restrict or block your access to the Platform at its sole discretion if your actions or any omission to act leads to the breach of the Terms, either directly or indirectly. 15.3 In such cases, you shall be under the liability to indemnify the Company for the losses suffered by it. You agree and acknowledge that the extent of such loss and damages shall be determined by the Company in its own discretion and the decision of the Company pertaining to the same shall be final and binding.
21. USER DISPUTES, GRIEVANCES, AND REDRESSAL
- 21.1. If you have any disputes or grievances in respect of Services availed through the Platform, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall endeavour to resolve your disputes or grievances within 03 (Three) working days of receiving the email.
23. CONTACT US: